Distribution of tasks
The coordinator school will establish all the tasks and deadlines to be fulfilled in the first meeting, taking into account the plan previously fixed and involving the partners in the decisions. All the participant schools will assume the responsibilities inherent in the project development.
The coordinator school will:
- Write the action plan of the project and lead its development.
- Update the development lines of the project that will be inserted in the website monthly.
- Coordinate the design of the different evaluation sheets.
- Plan the different partner visits and the activities to be developed during them.
- Keep in contact with the participant schools and distribute information, at least monthly.
- Will control the project website.
- Ensure all the tasks and activities are fulfilled in the due times to develop the project properly.
- Participate actively in the configuration of the project final results.
- Be responsible of the fulfillment of continuous and final evaluation sheets of the project.
- Be responsible of the observance of the project previous agreements.
- Present and publish the project products and results and the examples of good teaching practices.
- Write the final report of the project, taking into account the final reports of the different partner schools.
Each participant school will:
- Organize one work-group for every project line.
- Give solutions to the project activities and participate in all of them actively.
- Plan and organize the project meeting in each country, working hard to elaborate results and final outcomes.
- Show culture of their countries to the rest of participants in the project meetings.
- Communicate with the coordinator school and the rest of participants and make public the project results and good teaching practices.
- Design test sheets and evaluate project results.
- Prepare final results project reports as a contribution for the Final Report of the project.
- Write their reports for their National Agencies and for their local authorities (if necessary).
- Publish results in the European Database (ETS).
In the meetings of project visits, student teams will give information about their countries, regions, towns and project results produced till the moment.