SCIENCE AROUND US ALONG HISTORY: SARAH 13/15
The goal of the competition is the selection of a logo that identifies the project. To this end a competition will be held in which any students of the partner schools can participate.
The logo should reflect the topic, activities and values of the project, emphasizing the importance of scientific advances for the development of civilization.
Participation in this contest is individual and any pupil in our school or partner schools involved in the project can participate.
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Identification with the project.
- Originality and modern look.
- Suitability for digitalization in different formats or documents.
The participant’s designs must include the following documentation:
- A sheet with the full name (name and surnames) and academic year of the participant.
- Another sheet with the logo, that will be in DIN A5 or DIN A4 format.
- Alternatively it can be submitted in digital format, (.jpg, .pdf or .bmp). It can also be submitted in vectorized format. In this case, it must also include a .pdf copy.
A jury will be appointed for the assessment of the participating designs. This jury will be made up of teachers and students taking part in the Comenius Project.
RESULTS OF THE COMPETITION AND PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT
The participating logos that fulfill the requirements set for the competition and which are selected by the jury will be exhibited between 12th and 15th November at IES EL TABLERO.
Each partner school will select a maximum of five finalist logos and these will be sent to IES EL TABLERO for an exhibition preceding the final selection. The jury will announce the winning logo on 15th November.